Vision & Mission
The OMPTG Vision:
The Vision of the OMPTG is to promote excellence in manual and manipulative physiotherapy in South Africa, to ensure delivery of high quality standards of care and health promotion, optimising musculoskeletal health for all.
The OMPTG Mission:
- To support our members nationally in achieving and maintaining high quality standards of health care delivery by encouraging and providing continuing education in evidence based practice.
- To provide our members with good value service resources and networking across the country.
- To encourage our members to produce ongoing good quality research.
- To represent our members nationally, and internationally, at the International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Physiotherapists.
- To promote a wider understanding of the role of the orthopaedic manual and manipulative physiotherapist, within our profession, other health professions and the public at large.
(Accepted National AGM, Cape Town, November 2009)